Thursday, March 31, 2011

Getting to know each other

Hello, my name is Nichita Alexandru and I am currently a year one university student at the University of Bucharest, Romania. I am currently learning Japanese and Swedish. This task has proven to be quite a challenging one, for i had no prior knowledge of any of these languages. Japanese especially has revealed itself to be quite difficult, as the process of learning it has had its ups and downs. I created this blog to help anyone that is willing to learn this difficult but ultimately rewarding language, and to indirectly keep practicing my language skills. This blog is not by all means created by a person who has a mastery of Japanese, its purpose being instead to provide an easy, step by step learning process, mirroring the one I am currently undergoing. It is basically a place in which I will post all of the Japanese courses I have completed and those that I am in the process of completing. All in all, I wholeheartedly welcome anyone who is willing to learn, or who wishes to share my struggle to learn Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment